Areas of Practice
Martha Hall concentrates in Family Law, specifically Divorce, Child Custody Issues, Child Support Issues, Adoption, Mediation, and Legitimation. She is passionate about helping families throughout Statesboro, GA, Springfield, GA and the surrounding areas when they are faced with complex family law issues. Martha works diligently to exceed clients’ expectations and provide high-caliber legal representation when clients need it most. Martha also practices Criminal Law, and has extensive experience with it. Martha’s success stems from thorough preparation of cases and attention to detail; and she is an aggressive advocate for each and every one of her clients. With Martha Hall at Hall & Navarro , you can be certain you will have an experienced advocate with the passion, skill and ability to fight to achieve the most favorable results in your case.
- 2000 – Present Attorney at Law – Hall & Navarro
- 1994 – 2000 – Assistant District Attorney – Ogeechee Judicial Circuit – Juvenile and Adult Felony Prosecution
- 1994 – The University of Memphis—Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law Juris Doctorate
- 1991 – Georgia Southern University Bachelor’s Degree – Criminal Justice
- 1988 – Memphis State University Political Science, Law Class